Amelia comes with lots of my own CC, but I will not upload other creators’ work, so I will supply you with links. If you want her to look exactly like she does in my pictures then be sure to download all of it.
**Starred Entries mean this CC is not already toddler enabled, you have to do it yourself, see below**
- Facial Features- bebe wunder overlay for toddlers by sims3melancholic | Eyebags N14 by Praline Sims at TSR |
- Eyes- **Black Eyes Collection by TIFA**
- Eyebrows- T201701 by S-Club at TSR
- Eyelashes- 3D Lashes V2 for Kids by Kijik
- Blush- Winter Blush by Heihu
- Lips- Lips148 by taty
- Hair- Moonlight Toddler Hair by TSMINH_3 at TSR (Everyday) | Nightcrawler’s Sasha Set Toddler Conversion by Simiracle (Formal) | Momo’s Highbraid Toddler Conversion by Simiracle (Sleep) | Leah_Lillith’s Renaissance Toddler Converion by Shimydim Sims (Party)
- Shoes- Dorsay Sandals by Onyx Sims
If you want the realistic feet, I have the default replacement version of HD Feet V3 by Necrodog
Included from me: Brow Ridge Definition & all clothes (besides sandals listed above)
How to Enable CC for Toddlers
Download the latest version of Sims 4 Studio. When you start it, Click on the button that says “My CC.” Navigate to the folder where you put the CC (it should be in My Documents/ EA Games/ The Sims 4/ Mods). Select the new file.
- Step 1- Click on the box to “Toddler” to select in under “Age & Gender Flags.” You will probably get a box popping up saying this file was created before toddlers, and are you sure you want to enable it, click yes.
- Step 2- Click “Apply To All Swatches.” You will likely get another box popping up prompting you if you’re sure you want to do this, again click yes.
- Step3- Click Save
That’s it, you are done, and the CC is now toddler enabled.